Your password – setting an effective and secure password on this website is vital in combatting possible fraudulent activity using your personal details. We strongly advise you:
- To avoid using the same password for each of your online accounts – multiple passwords keep you safer.
- To use a mix of numbers, characters (upper and lower case) and something that is very personal to you.
- Avoid using obvious phrases like ‘password’, or your name or phone number.
- To use a well known phrase like ’Ten green bottles standing on a wall’ and turn it into 10GBsoaW for example.
Your payment security – we take the privacy and security of your payment and personal details very seriously. We understand that you may have concerns about ordering online. However, we pride ourselves in offering our customers a safe, secure environment to order online from:
- Our site uses high-level SSL encryption technology.
- You can see that a page is secure as “https” will replace the “http” at the front of the address in your web browser window. In addition, a small padlock will also appear in the bottom bar of your browser window.
- Our checkout process uses Verified by Visa, Mastercard® SecureCode™ and American Express SafeKey SM. These services enhance your existing card account against unauthorised use when you shop with us.
- Only connect to secure wireless networks that you trust, using an unsecured network in a public place can be risky as unauthorised people may try to intercept anything you're doing online.
We will take all reasonable care, in so far as it is in our power to do so, to keep the details of your Order and payment secure, but in the absence of negligence on our part we cannot be held liable for any loss you may suffer if a third party procures unauthorised access to any data you provide when accessing or ordering from the website.
Third Party Links
To provide increased value to our users, we may provide links to other websites or resources for you to access at your sole discretion. You acknowledge and agree that, as you have chosen to enter the linked website we are not responsible for the availability of such external sites or resources, and do not review or endorse and are not responsible or liable directly or indirectly, for the (1) the privacy practices of such websites (2) the content of such websites, including (without limitation) any advertising, content products, goods, or other materials or services on or available from such websites or resources or (3) the use to which others make of these websites or resources, nor for any damage, loss or offence caused or alleged to be caused by, or in connection with, the use of reliance on any such advertising, content, products, goods or other materials or services available on such external websites or resources.
Contains Ordnance Survey data © Crown copyright and database right 2013. Contains Royal Mail data © Royal Mail copyright and database right 2013.
In our continual effort to improve our levels of customer service, please be aware that calls may be monitored and recorded for training and quality purposes.